Longer Than Even I Imagined…

by RJ Silver on July 9, 2012

Princess Amalia On Stage - The Princess & the PenisLike all authors, I tend to visualize scenes as I write them, and I must admit, this candle is even longer than I imagined it. I also suspect that Princess Amalia might want to trade some of that length for some added girth, you know, once she’s been around the block a few times. But who am I to say? I’ve yet to have a single woman ask me to shorten my candle. Perhaps some of you women out there would like to share your opinion?

This picture is from Fly By Night Productions’ on stage production of The Princess & the Penis in Los Angeles July 07/08. I’ll be posting more pictures later today.

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Murray January 14, 2013 at 7:38 pm

As you wii see, RJ, when the Princess begins describing the attributes of the lump in her bed, the audience (especially the women) get hysterical. Must be a lot of women out there that are being “short changed”, so to speak. Also of note is the fact that the biggest laughers at our shows are the WOMEN. Many of the men just sit there straight faced. Must be the “penis envy” thingy……..Murray

yoon October 27, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Dude, are you alive?

RJ Silver October 27, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I know, I know. Me bad. But I’ve been working on a novel, and I am unfortunately so swamped on my computer work that I only have time for these two endeavors. If only that plan to win the lottery had worked out…:)

yoon October 27, 2012 at 11:13 pm

Oh, you’re alive. I was getting worried right after I put that comment. I was like, what if he’s really expired or some such and some family or friend sees this and get all upset? You could sometimes just say “I’m still alive. Too busy working to bring home the bacon. Because I need to eat.” or some shit like that so we know you’re still alive, you know.

RJ Silver October 27, 2012 at 11:31 pm

That would be really funny, actually. Be even funnier if you had sent me a nastygram , and you got back a response like, “We regret to inform you, but Mr. Silver is no longer alive.” Bet you that type of exchange would go viral!
Otherwise, you do make a good point.

yoon October 28, 2012 at 1:40 am

Don’t give me any ideas. Anyway, glad to know you’re still alive and kicking.

yoon July 10, 2012 at 11:16 am

Yeah well… nobody is going to ask you to shorten your candle if it’s already puny to begin with. Just sayin…

RJ Silver July 10, 2012 at 11:39 am

Thanks, Yoon, for putting that particular spin on it. If it’s short, it’s only because I”ve been burning the midnight oil with it.

Rosette July 10, 2012 at 10:08 am

That is excellent! It is about down darn time. Congratulations. Wow, that candle looks like it can do some damage.

RJ Silver July 10, 2012 at 11:38 am

Congrats to Murray, actually, on putting it altogether. As for the candle, I can only imagine that if that’s what a delecate, chaste maiden encountered in her first experience with male equipment, she’d have a right to be somewhat tentative.

yoon July 10, 2012 at 11:49 am

Don’t tell me you didn’t see that coming. You left the door wide open, bro.

RJ Silver July 11, 2012 at 8:46 pm

I’m a man. We don’t see anything coming until after it whacks us over the head.

Murray July 10, 2012 at 10:05 am

You’re into that stretching thingy, aren’t you RJ. Remember, this is a delicate chaste maiden who still imagines mushroom and apples..

RJ Silver July 10, 2012 at 11:26 am

Quite right, Murray. Now there’s a man of experience talking!